Who are We ?
Bhopal Angel Network is a network of Angel investors keen to invest in early stage businesses which have potential to create disproportionate value. The members of the Network are leaders in the Entrepreneurial Eco-System as they have had strong operational experience as CEOs or a background of creating new and successful ventures. They share a passion to create scale and value for startup ventures.
Started in April 2006, the Bhopal Angel Network in addition to money, provides constant access to high quality mentoring, vast networks and inputs on strategy as well as execution. The Network members, because of their background are better able to assess the potential and risks at the early stage.
- Strong entrepreneurial and operational background of investors
- Willingness to invest money and time
- Ability to leverage a vast network
- Simple term sheet
- Quick feedback on the investment decision
What do we look for ?
The Network looks at multiple sectors for investment
The Network looks at investing upto USD 1 mn, with an average of about USD 400-600K and exiting over a 3 to 5 year period through a strategic sale. The Network may consider investments over a million dollars but is only likely to do so through syndication.
The Network is likely to invest in startups that meet the following criteria :
- High barriers to entry
- A complementary management team
- Scalable business
- Differentiated value proposition (a unique product/service/process, either in concept or implementation)